UPAF Ride for the Arts
Sunday, June 3, 2018
The UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite, on Sunday, June 3, is Wisconsin’s largest, one-day recreational bike ride – and it’s right here in Milwaukee!
This family-friendly, two-wheeled adventure raises money to support the region’s vibrant performing arts scene. From acting to music to dance, the ride supports UPAF Member Groups like us! This gives kids and adults a stage for creativity.
- Kids 12 and under ride free with a registered adult thanks to the Milwaukee Brewers! It’s a perfect family activity and it encourages the youth to enjoy the outdoors.
- The UPAF Ride for the Arts is a recreational ride, not a race. Ride at your own pace and select a route that suits you – 5-, 12-, 25-, 45-, and 70-mile routes. The 25-, 45-, and 70-mile routes cross the Hoan Bridge, your only chance to bike over it! #OwnTheHoan
- There are great things in store for the Finish Line Party – free Kids Zone activities plus food, drinks, Battle of the Bands, and live entertainment from UPAF Member Groups.
- You can boost your impact by collecting pledges (and earning great prizes!) and 40% of the pledge dollars you raise are credited directly to Next Act.
- Want to help without riding? You can register as a “Friend of the Ride” and not ride at all or volunteer with UPAF. This event wouldn’t be possible without the support of hundreds of volunteers. Sign up to be part of the fun.
Our team is Next Act 2018 – please join our team when you register! We all don’t have to ride the same route.
To join the team, visit UPAF.org, choose the Next Act team. The password is NextAct18. To make a pledge to the team, visit the same website, click Pledging and find the Next Act team.
Questions? Contact the team captain, David, by phone at 414-278-7780 or email.